Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2011

fighting with myself

Before, I could eat anything without the fear of getting fat.  I dunno... I just can't gain weight that much no matter what I eat and how much.

But NOW is another story.  I'm fighting the bulges already.  For a time, I felt depressed. Who couldn't be?  I can no longer use my college-year old tees and post-graduation jeans. Even those less-than-a-year-old tshirts, dresses and even underwear are quite small na! My gosh! It's really depressing.  Sometimes, I feel like crying coz I can't wear them na.  I feel old and undesirable because of my new body.

But then, it's nobody's fault.  I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY.  And I regret I didn't give enough care to my body.  But, heck! I'm also 30 years old so you can also expect that my body stats won't be that of a 23 years old, right? Hehehe... I'm just trying to be positive here... hehehe... and a little denial also... :) But now, I've started to befriend myself again... and I've come up with a plan to stick to to achieve a healthier body and a fresher and lighter me... I won't be drastic... But instead, it would be slow but sure.  Now, I'll do what I ought to do... so help me God :)

Here are my new month resolution dated July 15, 2011:

1.) Jog or walk everyday for at least 30minutes

2.) Prepare and eat vegetables every monday, wednesday, friday and saturday

3.) Do fruit/vege salad at least twice a week.

4.) Limit rice intake in the evening
           monday      - WITHOUT rice
           tuesday       - w/ rice
           wednesday - WITHOUT rice 
           thursday     - w/ rice
           friday         - WITHOUT rice
           saturday     - w/ rice
           sunday       - WITHOUT rice
5.) one-cup of rice per meal only

That's all for now.  I'm gonna update this exactly the same date next month... Good luck to me! hehehe

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento